Deanna is the Founder and Co-owner of The Southwest Life Real Estate Group. Deanna focuses on sellers, property enhancement and marketing, and ensuring that our customers get to the closing table with as smooth a transaction as possible. She takes special care to ensure that our sellers hit the market with their best foot forward. Her top-notch property enhancement program has resulted in a 98.96% Sold to List Price Ratio and an amazing 19 days average on market. During the real estate market crash in 2008-9, Deanna was the top short sale agent in New Mexico. In addition, Deanna serves as an elected zoning commissioner for the Paradise Hills Special Zoning District and brings a unique perspective to homeowners and property value enhancement.
Deanna and Eric are one of the top husband and wife teams in New Mexico real estate. They have been in real estate for over 18 years combined as licensed professionals. In addition to their personal real estate investing history, they offer the experience our clients deserve.
* Qualifying Broker - KW New Mexico Referral Network
* Productivity Coach/Success Coach
* Agent Leadership Council for Keller Williams Realty
* Military Relocation Specialist
* Member of the Albuquerque West Chamber of Commerce
* Certified Default Resolution Specialist (CDRS-Elite)
* Member of the Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS®, REALTOR® Association of New Mexico and the National Association of REALTORS®
* Mark Moreland Award Winner 2010 – Short Sale Specialization
* Founder of the Albuquerque Business Builders
* Alumnae Member of Kappa Kappa Gamma Fraternity
* Graduate of The George Washington University, B.A. in Public Affairs
* Special Zoning District Commissioner for the Paradise Hills Special Zoning District