Deanna and Eric are one of the top husband and wife teams in New Mexico real estate. They have been in real estate for over 18 years combined as licensed professionals. In addition to their personal real estate investing history, they offer the experience our clients deserve.
Eric commits his time working with our Buyers and has an intuitive ability to match buyers with the right home. In addition, Eric actively participates in the business community building the team’s business network and serving as an ambassador with the Albuquerque West Chamber of Commerce.
Licensed in New Mexico, Deanna and Eric have built a stellar reputation as hard-working, responsive and adaptive agents. The have cultivated an extensive world-wide referral network over the course of their career, which accounts for much of their business today. They also offer in depth experience with flip or hold investors, owner financing and senior transitions and more. Deanna and Eric come together to provide our clients with a full-service experience.
* Ambassador for the Albuquerque West Chamber of Commerce
* Productivity Coach/Success Coach
* Agent Leadership Council for Keller Williams Realty
* Member of the Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS®, REALTOR® Association of New Mexico and the National Association of REALTORS®
* Retired USAF
* Graduate of Park University with a B.A. in Business and Embry Riddle University with a M.A.S. in Aeronautical Sciences
* Military Relocation Specialist